If you are visiting this page, I most likely helped you buy or sell a home in Central Oregon. Thank you for placing your trust in me.
As you know, reviews are integral to my business, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Many review sites require registration. Please select the website you are most comfortable with or review me on more than one website if you'd like! Please let me know if you need help or have any questions.
Reed Melton - Principal Broker Licensed in the State of Oregon
Enjoy Bend Life Real Estate | Realty ONE Group Discovery
- Amanda S. "Reed helped us through the process of buying our first home. The real estate market here in Central Oregon can be really overwhelming and Reed took his time to find us the house that checked all the boxes. There was no pushing us into purchasing a house that didn't meet our needs, he was honest with us when we talked about writing offers, and he was extremely prompt in setting up walkthroughs and answering questions. I highly recommend Reed if you want someone to treat you more like a friend than a number in this process."
- Spencer's. "Reed was prompt at responding to our requests, questions, and concerns throughout the whole home buying process. Despite moving in the middle of a Pandemic from another state, Reed found ways to work with us so we could find just the right house! Reed is extremely professional, and though we know we were not his only client at the time when he was working with us, we felt that we were as his attention was on our realty needs. His attention to detail and knowledge related to real estate was extremely helpful! We highly recommend working with Reed- it was an extremely positive and professional experience."
- Jeanine S. "Very professional!"
- Jennifer Scott " Reed is a fantastic realtor. He was on top of every detail.. easy to reach very responsive and thorough. He helped us out so much - getting into escrow and closing on time - he even did most of the work to remove the non-certified wood stove which weighed about 500 pounds. I recommend Reed Melton 100% - you will very well represented in your real estate purchase."
- Dan and Kathy (buyers) " Reed Melton was highly recommended to us by our daughter and son in law. We are very happy with that recommendation. Reed is a full service agent. He was with us every step of the way. He researched properties based on our requirements and helped us find the perfect home. We then utilized Reed in the sale of our townhouse. In both processes we were out of town clients. Reed represented us in our absence through all of the steps of both deals. Reed does his homework. We highly recommend Reed Melton. We would definitely use Reed again."
- Dan and Kathy (sellers) " We initially used Reed Melton to find a new home. We appreciated him so much that when it came time to sell our townhouse we enlisted Reed as our agent. Because we were from out of town Reed stepped in to make sure that all things went smoothly. We are very pleased with Reed’s work ethic and representation. We’ve already passed Reed’s contact information to others. If we make any other real estate transactions it will be with Reed in our corner."
- Lisa G." I always enjoy your emails, Reed! You have a great perspective!"
- Kevin B." Reed is an exceptional agent. Not only is he a great representative of buyers and sellers around Bend, OR, but he is truly a connoisseur of Bend and a real local expert — he just flat out knows the area better than anyone. I recommend Reed without reservation!"
- Sharon A." I cannot say enough positives about the experience of working with realtor Reed Melton! From start to finish, Reed is by far the best,.He knows the Central Oregon market and has an excellent attention to the details. Prior to finding Reed, we interviewed several realtors located in Bend, as well as three in Terrebonne and Reed's market analysis was spot on, the listing price was correct and he remained confident in his ability to market and sell the house through the final paperwork. We are so pleased with his work, negotiating with the buyer's agent as well as his professionalism. He's smart, skilled and goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are satisfied with all aspects of the listing and sales experience. I highly recommend Reed and am happy to speak to anyone looking for a realtor about our positive experiences with Reed."